SkillsUSA strives to ensure inclusive participation in all of our programs, partnerships and employment opportunities. In SkillsUSA, diversity encompasses differences in race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition status, national origin, age, physical and mental ability, thinking styles, experience and education. We strive to make all members, partners and employees feel welcomed and valued in the SkillsUSA family. SkillsUSA believes in treating all people with respect and dignity. We want SkillsUSA to be regarded as a membership organization of choice that encourages all individuals to be involved.
DEI Statements and Actions
- SkillsUSA is committed to serving the diversity of members within our schools and communities.
- SkillsUSA holds itself accountable to advancing the needs of marginalized students and will endeavor to serve as a leader in this capacity within career and technical education.
- SkillsUSA identifies and actively removes barriers to equitable access for members while providing inclusive opportunities for students to grow.
- SkillsUSA is committed to critical reflection and continuous learning.
- SkillsUSA the organization is focused on equity within its work environment.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
SkillsUSA is committed to a learning and working environment free from all forms of discrimination. SkillsUSA prohibits any discrimination, within any program or activity, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or marital status as required by law. Retaliation against any person who reports or participates as a witness in the investigation of a discrimination and/or harassment complaint is strictly prohibited.
Filing a Complaint
To report discrimination, bias or harassment, you may submit your concerns through our online form. If you’d prefer to mail your concerns, use this printable form.
Mail responses to:
Human Resources Manager
14001 SkillsUSA Way, Leesburg, Virginia 20176
View our SkillsUSA Code of Conduct for members who attend our state and national conferences.