TikTok Champions Challenge!
SkillsUSA has just released a new version of the organization’s Official Song: “SkillsUSA: Champions at Work.” We’ve also created a new video to go with it. Help share the new song by entering our SkillsUSA Champions Challenge on TikTok!
- Create a SkillsUSA video on TikTok.
- Video can be 15 to 60 seconds in length.
- Video must incorporate the new version of the SkillsUSA Official Song.
- Video can be students lip syncing, dancing, talking or a combination of efforts.
- Video can be of one person or a group, using the duet or stitch features, etc.
- No profanity or inappropriate language, clothing or gestures.
- Challenge begins June 7 and continues through August 7.
- SkillsUSA will announce the top two winners and contact the top 10 by August 15, 2021.
- Top winner will receive a SkillsUSA Swag Bag worth $100.
- Second-place winner will receive a SkillsUSA Swag Bag worth $50.
- Top 10 finishers will receive a gift pack of the SkillsUSA Official Song Keychain and logo item.
- To be eligible for prizes, upload your video to SkillsUSA in addition to posting it on TikTok.
How to Enter
- Create and post your video on TikTok and tag it using the hashtag #SkillsUSAChampionsChallenge.
- Upload your video using our upload form.
Videos will be judged by SkillsUSA on the following criteria:
- Video effectively highlights SkillsUSA and the new SkillsUSA Official Song.
- Video is creative.
- Video utilizes TikTok tools such as duets, stitching, typography, transitions or special effects.
- Video shows people having fun with SkillsUSA.
- Video follows the stated guidelines.
Note: All videos entered into the SkillsUSA Champions Challenge — whether declared winners or not — may be used in whole or in part by SkillsUSA now or in the future, with no compensation to the creator(s).
For questions, please contact Hayley Uffelman, SkillsUSA’s social media manager. Good luck, and we can’t wait to see what you submit!