SkillsUSA is proud to offer the SkillsUSA STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) scholarship program. There are multiple awards offered at $1,000 each.
The scholarship program is part of SkillsUSA’s newly created STEM Fund. The STEM Fund will help to raise public awareness that career and technical education is STEM. (STEM refers to a curriculum educating students in science, technology, engineering and mathematics).
The 2018 recipients are:
- Nicholas, Pederson, Lincoln College of Technology, Colo.
- Matthew, LaNeve, Golden Isles Career Academy, Ga.
- Andre, Blair, Union Grove High School, Ga.
- Connor, Joyce, Union Grove High School, Ga.
- Hannah, Valencia, Lahainaluna High School, Hawaii
- Brielle, Young, Jerome High School, Idaho
- Neha, Bagde, Waubonsie Valley High School, Ill.
- Jose, Hernandez, Waubonsie Valley High School, Ill.
- Lillie, Kessler, A.K. Smith Career Center, Ind.
- Fynn, Jackson, Winfield High School, Kan.
- Jenna, Hebert, Greater New Bedford Regional Vocational Technical High School, Mass.
- Donovan, Tames, Blackstone Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School, Mass.
- Laila, Mirza, Worcester Technical High School, Md.
- Megan , Alisauckas, Winters Mill High School, Md.
- Lauren, Zoneraich, Bergen County Academies, N.J.
- Arelys , Torres, Boces 2 WEMOCO, N.Y.
- Dariana, Barrios-Salas, Del Rio High School, Texas
- Jantzyn, Alley, Pulaski County High School, Va.
- Jade, Barma, Waunakee Community High School, Wis.
- Carl , Freiler, James Rumsey Technical Institute, W.Va.