Register Members by March 1 to Receive Valuable Benefits
The national membership deadline is March 1. Student members can participate in programming, receive recognition, apply for scholarships, awards and honors and must meet both state and national deadlines to be eligible for national competition, serve as voting delegates or run for national office. Becoming a professional member of SkillsUSA is one of the best ways to demonstrate to students the opportunities that membership provides. As a benefit of membership, professional members receive online access to resources listed below.
Call the SkillsUSA Customer Care Team if you need help in starting a new chapter, registering members, engaging students, or discovering strategies to strengthen an existing chapter. If you have questions or need assistance, team members can help. Call toll free: 844-875-4557 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET Tuesday and Thursday, or email email@example.com.
- Framework Integration Toolkit: The Framework Integration Toolkit has everything you need to ensure career readiness for students, including videos, lesson plans, activities and more.
- Program of Work Toolkit: The Program of Work Toolkit includes the Program of Work Launch Activity Guides, videos and resources to help you implement effective activities.
- Jump into Stem: A chapter curriculum for members to mentor and engage elementary and middle school students in STEM learning while creating an opportunity for future recruitment.
- SkillsUSA Championships Technical Standards: The official rules and regulations for each of the 2022 SkillsUSA Championships competitions. (Available October 2021.)
- E-Courses: Includes SkillsUSA Framework Certification; CTE Knowledge Certification; Promoting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as a SkillsUSA Leader; and Building Self-Motivation in Student Leaders.
- Advisor Professional Development: A variety of training opportunities, from webinars to classroom to multi-day sessions. You’ll find a lot of options for differing training needs.