Personal Leadership Inventory
The Personal Leadership Inventory is a series of self-assessments SkillsUSA members may use to evaluate and grow important skills for life and career. The self-assessments included in the Personal Leadership Inventory focus on the following roles students play: team member, leader, employee, citizen and being an effective individual. Use one or all of the self-assessments in the inventory and start planning for growth today!
Start Growing Today!
Complete the student self-assessment for each area below. Start by downloading the file to your local drive. Next, open the file and use the checklist provided on the menu to complete the self-assessment. View your results and create a personal growth plan. After two months, revisit the same file and complete the inventory again. Evaluate your progress and set new goals for growth.
- Team Member Self-Assessment – assess your skill set for working with a team.
- Leader Self-Assessment – assess your skills for leading others.
- Employee Self-Assessment – assess your skill set as an effective employee.
- Citizen Self-Assessment – assess your skills for making an impact as a citizen.
- Individual Self-Assessment – assess your skills as an effective individual.
Personal Leadership Inventory Advisor Module
In this multi-media learning module, you will see how to use the Personal Leadership Inventory with students in your program. This module addresses what the inventory is and how to use it effectively. NOTE: For best viewing results, please turn off or temporarily disable the pop-up blocker feature on your browser.
Personal Leadership Inventory Lesson Plan
Introduce students to personal growth today! Use this lesson plan to introduce your members to the personal growth process and the Personal Leadership Inventory.