Download our SkillsUSA logos and make your own T-shirt. You can apply these specially reversed images to any cotton or 50/50 cotton T-shirt using iron-on transfer paper. Transfer paper has a special coating that allows you to transfer a design to cloth and then remove the paper.
Place the smaller logo on the front left chest of a T-shirt, or the larger logo on the back of a T-shirt.
Iron-on transfer paper is available at most office supply, craft and variety stores. Iron-on transfer paper works best on light and white fabrics. The shirt you select should be at least 50-percent cotton.
- Read all the instructions on the package of transfer paper
- Print out the logos onto transfer paper using a color ink-jet printer
- Cut the iron-on transfer paper to size
- Set up an ironing board and iron (set iron to hottest setting)
- Following instructions, apply the transfer using the iron
- Let the transfer cool a little
- Remove the transfer paper and the shirt is done!
Download these logos to your computer, then print them on transfer paper using a color ink-jet printer: You can use a program like MS Publisher or Word to view the designs.
Iron-on T-shirt Design-FRONT (909 kb)
Iron-on T-shirt Design-BACK (1.3 mb)