SkillsUSA Academy of Excellence
The SkillsUSA Academy of Excellence is an initiative that offers NLSC educator attendees including advisors, teachers, administrators and counselors an opportunity for a wide selection of professional development training. SkillsUSA will offer up to 40 sessions over three days to help you develop in the areas such as:
- Chapter management.
- Educational psychology.
- Classroom management.
- Work-based learning.
- Resource implementation.
- New Teacher.
- Experienced Teacher.
- New Advisor.
- Experienced Advisor.
- School Administrator.
- School Counselor.
Dates: June 19-21, 2023 (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
Fee: Registration included in NLSC registration for educators.
Format: Drop-in participation format.
Academy of Excellence is an opportunity to:
- Gain and assess tangible skills in represented areas that are specific to your track.
- Enhance your classroom instruction or build your instructional style.
- Network with professionals in your field.
- Get access to additional field-specific resources.
- Receive a certificate of competition for the available skills.
- Become engaged as a presenter and share your expertise