National Courtesy Corps
The National Courtesy Corps is the elite group of high-school and post-high-school students as well as advisors and chaperones who are selected to represent their state delegation. These individuals are afforded the opportunity to work with and build a network of industry and educational resources while gaining skills, leadership qualities, developing friendships and having fun.
- Be prepared to have the time of your life
- Meet and work with people from across the country
- Work side by side and network with professionals in every technical area
- Interact with corporate sponsors, educators and dignitaries
- Perform jobs with little or no direct supervision making mature choices and demonstrating responsible
- behavior; follow directions and be cooperative under all circumstances
- Work harder than you have ever worked before and enjoy it
- Perform tasks that may seem major or menial but make all national contests fair for everyone
- Go to bed tired every night satisfied that you did a good job, but wake up eager to begin the next day
- Work as a team member and be a positive role model for SkillsUSA
- Be where you’re supposed to be — when you’re supposed to be
- Develop friendships that will last a lifetime
National Courtesy Corps Member Responsibilities
Download the guidelines for being a member of the National Courtesy Corps.