The SkillsUSA competition theme for the 2021-22 school year is:
SkillsUSA: United as One
The topic to be addressed by contestants in the 2022 SkillsUSA Chapter Display, Prepared Speech and Promotional Bulletin Board competitions is our theme, “SkillsUSA: United as One.”
Within this topic, contestants might illustrate or discuss any of the following:
- What does “United as One” mean to you in relation to your SkillsUSA chapter?
- How has your participation in SkillsUSA made you a better team member and what have you learned and demonstrated around the Essential Element of teamwork?
- How has your participation in SkillsUSA impacted your knowledge and demonstration of the Essential Element of multicultural sensitive and awareness?
- How is the theme, “SkillsUSA: United as One” related to the SkillsUSA Framework and how will the Framework, in turn, prepare you for career success.
- What activities or learning within your career and technical education program have prepared you to contribute to a business setting with the attitude of “United as One”?