2014 mikeroweWORKS Foundation Winners
- Jonathan Arrieta, Gadsden High School in Anthony, N.M.
- Anthony Beczo, Belleview High School in Belleview, Fla.
- Jessica Beske, Sabin-Schellenberg Center in Milwaukie, Ore.
- Mike Boyes, Sabin-Schellenberg Center in Milwaukie, Ore.
- James Davis, Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Oneida/Huntsville in Huntsville, Tenn.
- Lily Eckert, Merdian Technical Charter High School in Meridian, Idaho
- Frank Elenio, Bergen County Academies in Hackensack, N.J.
- Vincent Fisher, Woonsocket High School in Woonsocket, R.I.
- Byron Gardner, Golightly Career & Technical Center in Detroit, Mich.
- Hunter Gibson, Eldon Career Center in Eldon, Mo.
- Amber Green, Tulsa Technology Center in Tulsa, Okla.
- Billie Haas, Communications High School in Wall, N.J.
- Ellisia Harden, Golightly Career & Technial Center in Detroit, Mich.
- Alyssa Breanna Heard, Pisgah High School in Pisgah, Ala.
- Devin Herman, Bollemen Tech in Thornton, Colo.
- Melody Hicks, Coffee County Central High School in Manchester, Tenn.
- Savannah Hodge, Coffee County Central High School in Manchester, Tenn.
- Makayla Holland, Woodland High School in Woodland, Wash.
- Katei Hunt, North Platte Public School in North Platte, Neb.
- Catherine Jackson, Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute in Forrest City, Ark.
- Rodreka Johnson, Center of Applied Technology South in Edgewater , Md.
- Kathryn Keene, H.C. Wilcox Technical High School in Meriden, Conn.
- Hunter Kelly, Tulsa Technology Center-Peoria in Tulsa, Okla.
- Natasha Kinnear, Presque Isle High School in Presque Isle, Maine
- Alicia Komppa, Moore Norman Technology Center in Norman, Okla.
- Robert Layson, Tennessee College of Applied Technology Hohenwald in Hohenwald, Tenn.
- Tori Lester, Sullivan Central High School in Blountville, Tenn.
- Taylor Maciel, Lewiston High School in Lewiston, Idaho
- Casey McCrory, Adairsville High School in Adairsville, Ga.
- Miguel Medina, Mission Trails ROP in Salinas, Calif.
- David Miller, Greene County Vo-Tech in Leakesville, Miss.
- Amber Monson, Apalachee High School in Winder, Ga.
- Teressa Neyman, Tulsa Technology Center- Peoria in Tulsa, Okla.
- Fatima otubu, Tulsa Technology in Tulsa, Okla.
- Alex Pepek, Chaska High School in Chaska, Minn.
- Garrett Phelps, Eaton RESA Career Preparation Center in Lansing, Mich.
- Jonathan Ponce, Unicoi Co High school in Erwin, Tenn.
- Adam Porche, Unicoi County High School CTE Center in Erwin, Tenn.
- Luis Rios, Bollman Technical Education Center in Thornton, Colo.
- Yaseen Saleh, Neuqua Valley High School in Naperville, Ill.
- Robert Smith, Mid-South Community College in West Memphis, Ark.
- Kevin Smith, Nashua High School South in Nashua, N.H.
- Josephine Stehling, Dr. James A. Forrest Career and technology Center in Leonardtown, Md.
- Harley Suter, Monmouth County Career Center in Freehold, N.J.
- Hayley Tarleton, Monmouth County Vocational School District in Freehold, N.J.
- Ryan Thornsbury, Heartland Career Center in Wabash, Ind.
- Brady Wallace, Forbush High School in Boonville, N.C.
- Zachary Watson, Oneida High School in Oneida, Tenn.
- Brendan Weng, Bergen County Academies in Hackensack, N.J.
- Ju Won Yoon, Bergen County Academies in Hackensack, N.J.
The scholarship is to provide support for SkillsUSA state contest winners who have insufficient personal, chapter, school or community resources to participate at the 2014 National SkillsUSA Championships. A total of fifty $1,000 scholarships are awarded to help offset the costs of travel and to participate in the National SkillsUSA Championships. The winners may also have the opportunity to attend a luncheon with a member of the mikeroweWORKS Foundation staff during the conference.
To read about previous mikeroweWORKS SkillsUSA scholarship winners and for more information on the mission and goals of mikeroweWORKS and its Foundation, please click on this link: www.mikeroweworks.com/foundation