Lowe’s continues a seventh year of generosity with a fall cycle of SkillsUSA community service grants for 2016.
The focus of the 2016 SkillsUSA Lowe’s grant program will be significant Community Service projects. Grants of up to $25,000 will be awarded. Only one application per school will be accepted.
The best proposed projects will
- provide a life-changing experience for the SkillsUSA students involved and the beneficiaries of the grant dollars
- demonstrate a well-articulated planned partnership with and engagement from local Lowe’s store team(s)
- show impact in the community — how many SkillsUSA students participated/how many members of the community were affected?
- show collaboration with other organizations and show sustainability
- show active use of social media to promote and document the project
- be improvement projects that use Lowe’s as a resource – employee knowledge and/or products available at Lowe’s.
Deadline: Sept. 20 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Still have questions?
Please send an email to LowesGrants@skillsusa.org. The deadline for grant applications is September 20, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Late applications will not be accepted. Please review the grant guidelines to be sure that applications are properly completed and submitted.