This fall, you are eligible to win a fabulous $50 Lowe’s gift card when you submit your SkillsUSA membership.
- You must be a professional member of SkillsUSA
- You must have a minimum of 15 members in your training program.
How it works:
- You register your members online at the SkillsUSA website.
- Each week, the national headquarters will draw the name of one lucky advisor and notify winning advisors on Friday each week
- Your name will continue in the drawing until you win or until the program ends.
- The program runs from Sept. 16 through Nov. 15, 2013.
It’s as easy at that! The sooner you register your members, the sooner you are entered to win!
Each SkillsUSA state association has the opportunity to provide five Lowe’s gift cards to deserving teachers who have significantly expanded or influenced SkillsUSA membership in that state. Some states may honor teachers specifically for membership growth, while others may recognize those who mentor new teachers to establish SkillsUSA chapters. In total participation states, teachers may be recognized for ensuring that each member is actively engaged in SkillsUSA.
Whatever the criteria, this opportunity allows SkillsUSA advisors to be honored at their state conference for allowing more students to experience SkillsUSA. Check with your SkillsUSA state director to see how the gift cards are awarded in your state.
We’re offering incredible experiences to honor SkillsUSA advisors who have achieved
100-percent membership in their training programs.
- You must be professional member.
- All students in your training program must be SkillsUSA members.
- You must have a minimum of 15 members in the training program.
2013-14 Growth Challenge Winners
- Aaron Parsons, Boulder Creek High School in Anthem, Ariz.
- Vicki Yancey, Career Academy in Ocala, Fla.
- Paige Welch, Howard High School in Macon, Ga.
- Sherry Hoover, Medina County (Ohio) Career Center in Ohio
- Stephen Cardoso, WM Davies Junior Career Tech High School in Lincoln, R.I.
- Royce Footman, Cope (S.C.) Area Career Center
- Elsie Owens, Tennessee College of Applied Tech-Athens in Athens
- Gary Ashton, Timpview High School in Provo, Utah
- Mary Agee, Botetourt Educational Center in Fincastle, Va.
- Mike Dailey from Desoto County Career and Technical Center East in Olive Branch, Miss.
- Scott Larson from North Baldwin Center for Technology in Minette, Ala.
- Ryland Stonehocker from Autry Technology Center in Enid, Okla.
- Adam Nunn from Pittsburg (Kan.) High School
- Ed Gouldsmith from Excelsior Springs ACC in Excelsior Springs, Mo.
- Jordan Swim from Allen High School in Allen, Texas
- Jason Ware from James Rumsey Tech Institute in Martinsburg, W.Va.
- Rodney Schmidt from Bottineau Public School in Bottineau, N.D.
- Thom Costa from Century College in White Bear Lake, Minn.
- Daniel Sylvester from Southeast Career Technical Academy in Las Vegas, Nev.
- Pret Marsh from North Country Career Center in Newport, Vt.
- Bethany Sylvia from Old Colony RVTHS in Rochester, Mass.
- Loren Drivdahl from Fergus High School in Lewistown, Mont.
- Kay Maple from Heartland Career Center in Wabash, Ind.
- Richard Thomas from Eastern Maine Community College in Bangor, Maine
- Robin Hollin from Washington County Tech High School in Hagerstown, Md.
- Joel Beutler from Lenawee ISD Tech Center in Adrian, Mich.
- Felix J Valentin from ESC Sup Voc Manuel Mendez Liciaga in San Sebastian, Puerto Rico
- Joanna Holik from LA Wilson Tech Central in Dix Hills, N.Y.
- Fred White from Lake County High Schools Technology in Grayslake, Ill.
- Arron Rotteger from Bagdad High School in Bagdad, Ariz.
- Steven Cohen from Newton College and Career Academy in Covington, Ga.
- Nick Stengel from Winter High School in Winter, Wis.
- Pamela Slusser from Columbia-Montour AVTS in Bloomsburg, Pa.
- Ray Chase from Christian County Career & Technical Center in Hopkinsville, Ky.
- Cheryl Deitchler from Meridian (Idaho) Technical Charter High School
- Robert Parmley from Sheridan High School in Littleton, Colo.
- Bob McIntosh from Concord Regional Tech Center in Concord N.H.
- Elaine Wolf from Central Campus-DMPS in Des Moines, Iowa
- Guy Letrick from Monmouth County Vocational School-Freehold (N.J.)
- Nick Paulakis from Sunnyside (Wash.) High School
- Angie McGee from Jackson County School District in Tuckerman, Ark.
- Miguel Robles from Benjamin Franklin High School in Los Angeles, Calif.
- James Almo from North Montco Technical Career Center in Lansdale, Pa.
- Don Brothers from Elmwood-Murdock High School in Murdock, Neb.