Honorary Life Members
- Nancy Beggs, SkillsUSA board member and Alabama director for career and technical education
- Nick Fedirko, longtime electrical service coordinator, SkillsUSA Championships
Advisor of the Year
- Ronald McGuire, Roseburg (Ore.) High School
Professional Development Program International Degree
- Quincy Hughes, Broken Arrow, Okla.; Sonja Lake, Cheyenne, Wyo.
- Robert Carosi, SkillsUSA Rhode Island director
- Roger Johnson, director of career, technical and adult education, Roanoke County, Va.
Student2Student Grand Prize Chapter
- North Little Rock (Ark.) High School West
Torch Carrier Award
- Edward Bohnart, welding education consultant and WorldSkills Competition committee member
- Jack Sukala, J. Jeb Manufacturing Co., national diesel contest technical committee chair
SkillsUSA Championships GOLD MEDALISTS
Trade, Industrial and Technical Contests
- 3-D Visualization and Animation: (teams) Columbia (Mo.) Area Career Center; Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno, Nev.
- Action Skills: Aaron Weaber, Lebanon (Pa.) County CTC; Melkon Megerdichian, Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick
- Advertising Design: Robert Stewart, Dothan (Ala.) Technical Center; Wendell Thomas, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Perkinston
- Architectural Drafting: Duke Millner, Greene County Career Center, Xenia, Ohio; Tyson Munford, Utah Valley State College, Orem, Utah
- Automated Manufacturing Technology: (teams) River Valley Technical Center, Springfield, Vt.; Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Automotive Service Technology: Don Lewis, Capital HS, Helena, Mont.; DeVane Burnette Jr., Guilford Tech Community College, Jamestown, N.C.
- Aviation Maintenance Technology: Shane Donaldson, Burlington (Vt.) Tech Center; Ronald Davenport, Sau Tech Aviation, Camden, Ark.
- Building Maintenance: Jason Wanzer, Birdville ISD Career Center, Halton City, Texas; Kyle Gregg, Western Technology Center, Burns Flat, Okla.
- Cabinetmaking: Aaron Rotz, Franklin County AVTS, Chambersburg, Pa.; Josh Gibson, Rio Linda (Calif.) HS
- Carpentry: Curtis McLawhorn, D.H. Conley HS, Greenville, N.C.; Bill Janes, Williamson Free School of Mechanical Trades, Media, Pa.
- Collision Repair Technology: Dustin Diehm, Elkhart (Ind.) Area Career Center; Christopher Thomas, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Green Bay
- Commercial Baking: Kerry Meister, Minuteman RHS, Lexington, Mass.; Michael Martin, Milwaukee Area Tech College, Wisconsin
- Computer Maintenance Technology: David Butenhoff, Edison HS, Alexandria, Va.; Jerry Sawyers, J.F. Drake State Technical College, Huntsville, Ala.
- Cosmetology: Amber Hendricksen, Mecosta Osceola Career Center, Big Rapids, Mich.; Tracy Powell, Northeast Technology Center, Pryor, Okla.
- Criminal Justice: Jessica Rescorl, Fayetteville (Ark.) HS West Campus; Adam Thayer, Southern Utah University, Cedar City
- Culinary Arts: Alissa Metzger, Flagstaff (Ariz.) HS; Robert Jensen, New Hampshire College, Manchester, N.H.
- Diesel Equipment Technology: Corey Zakeosian, Upper Bucks County AVTS, Perkasie, Pa.; Nicholas Santana, Linn-Benton Community College, Albany, Ore.
- Electronics Applications: Tim Nossaman, Mexico (Mo.) AVTS; Benjamin McBride, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Electronics Technology: Adam Zollman, Lyman HS, Longwood, Fla.; Zach DesLauriers, Bismarck (N.D.) State College
- Food and Beverage Service: Sarah Anderson, Broadmoor Technical Center, Shawnee Mission, Kan.; Eric Van Hooser, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Graphic Communications: Meghan Boyle, Kimball HS, Royal Oak, Mich.; Azariah Cornish, Autry Technology Center, Enid, Okla.
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration: Shawn Wasielewski, Career Institute of Technology, Easton, Pa.; Randy Sparaco, Gateway Community College, Phoenix
- Industrial Motor Control: Bob Sawler, Warwick (R.I.) CTC; Duane Priest, Albuquerque (N.M) Technical Vocational Institute
- Internetworking: Kirk Steffke, Admiral Peary Vo-Tech, Ebensburg, Pa.; Andrew Fritz, Illinois Central College, East Peoria
- Job Skill Demonstration A: Amanda Bartelotte, H.G. Sackett Tech Center, Glenfield, N.Y.; Katie Blankenship, Bevill State Community College, Hamilton, Ala.
- Job Skill Demonstration B: Paul Rowlen, Delaware (Ohio) JVS; Rebecca Padilla, Albuquerque (N.M.) Technical Vocational Institute
- Major Appliance Technology: Alex Rootes, Hibbing (Minn.) Community College; Mark Stockman, Dunwoody College of Technology, Minneapolis
- Marine Service Technology: Kyle Whetsel, Sarasota (Fla.) County Tech Institute; Billy Adams; National Park Community College, Hot Springs, Ark.
- Masonry: Terry Miller, Earnest Pruett Center of Technology, Hollywood, Ala.; Cody Alward, Mount Pleasant (N.C.) HS
- Mechatronics: Dan Reece, Alexandria (Minn.) Tech College; Brian Baird, Rolla (Mo.) AVTS
- Motorcycle Service Technology: Kyle Baier, Fond du Lac (Wis.) HS; Christopher Puleo; Lake Washington Tech College, Kirkland, Wash.
- Nail Care: Calitia Croy, Saline County Career Center, Bauxite, Ark.; Danielle Crubel, Southwest Tech College, Fennimore, Wis.
- Photography: Omar Vega, Bear Creek HS, Stockton, Calif.; Matt Braun, Dakota County Tech College, Rosemount, Minn.
- Plumbing: Robert Lamica, Smith Vocational and Agricultural HS, Northampton, Mass.; Josh Singleton, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Power Equipment Technology: Jason Hopkinson, North Platte (Neb.) HS; Matt Keturi, Illinois Central College, East Peoria
- Precision Machining Technology: Tyler Pack, Madison Comp HS, Mansfield, Ohio; Kenneth Kraft, Oakton College, Park Ridge, Ill.
- Preschool Teaching Assistant: Jenny Bragg, Mid-Maine Technical Center, Waterville, Maine; Antoinette Britt, Atlanta Area Technical College, Georgia
- Residential Wiring: Patrick Barbrick, Bristol Plymouth RTS, Taunton, Mass.; James Johnson, Mitchell (S.D.) Tech School
- Robotics and Automation Technology: (teams) Gilbert (Ariz.) HS; Vincennes University, Indiana
- Sheet Metal: Joshua Taylor, Hephzibah (Ga.) HS; Jason Marken, Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College, Ogden, Utah
- TeamWorks: Statesboro (Ga.) HS; Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Technical Computer Applications: Devin Lane, Benson Polytechnic HS, Portland, Ore.; Mark Calivas, Penobscot Job Corps, Bangor, Maine
- Technical Drafting: Rose Wieland, Roseburg (Ore.) HS; James Jackson, Utah Valley State College, Orem, Utah
- Television (Video) Production: (teams) Hub Area Multi-District Vocational Center, Aberdeen, S.D.; Utah Valley State College, Orem, Utah
- Welding: Shaun Thorsrud, Flatrock (Mich.) HS; David Wagner, Southeast Community College, Milford, Neb
Health Occupations Contests
- Basic Health Care Skills: Amber Walker, Columbia (Mo.) Area Career Center
- Dental Assisting: John Abreu, Brookhaven Technical and Academic Center, Bellport, N.Y.; Georganna Clark, Traviss Technical Center, Lakeland, Fla.
- Health Knowledge Bowl: Eagle Pass (Texas) HS; College of Lake County, Grayslake, Ill.
- Health Occupations Professional Portfolio: James Schupple, Lake County High Schools Technology Campus, Grayslake, Ill.; Phil Whitehead, Manatee Tech Institute, Bradenton, Fla.
- Medical Assisting: April Dykes, Harris County HS, Hamilton, Ga.; Melissa Hinton, Griffin (Ga.) Technical College
- Nurse Assisting: Amber Grimes, Southern Adirondack Educational Center, Hudson Falls, N.Y.; Dorothy Leon, Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick
- Practical Nursing: Kristen Shifflett, Center of Applied Technology North, Severn, Md.; Betsy Dorsey, Trumbull CTC, Warren, Ohio
Leadership Development Contests
- American Spirit: (chapter) Bay Arenac Career Center, Bay City, Mich.
- Chapter Business Procedure: (teams) Pocahontas County HS, Dunmore, W.Va.; Utah Valley State College, Orem, Utah
- Chapter Display: (chapters) Burlington County Institute of Technology, Medford, N.J.; Central Georgia Technical College, Macon
- Community Service: (chapters) Calvert Career Center, Prince Frederick, Md.; Bay Arenac Career Center, Bay City, Mich.
- Extemporaneous Speaking: Katie Anderson, Doherty HS, Colorado Springs, Colo.; Kenny Downing, Utah Valley State College, Orem, Utah
- Job Interview: Holly Reynolds, Covington County Vocational Complex, Collins, Miss.; Holly Mizell, Okefenokee Technical College, Waycross, Ga.
- Occupational Health and Safety: (multiple section) Manatee Tech Institute, Bradenton, Fla.; (single section): Harris County HS, Hamilton, Ga.
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies: (teams) Platte HS, North Platte, Neb.; Snow College, Richfield, Utah
- Outstanding Chapter: Calvert Career Center, Prince Frederick, Md.; Kaw Area Technical School, Topeka, Kan.
- Prepared Speech: Christopher Kelley, Springfield Clark JVS, Springfield, Ohio; Ann Voyles, Metro Technology Center South Bryant, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Promotional Bulletin Board: (teams) Skyline Center, Dallas; Abram Friedman Occupational Center, Los Angeles
- Quiz Bowl: (teams) McMinn County Vocational Center, Athens, Tenn.; Hennepin Tech College, Brooklyn Park, Minn.
Occupationally Related Contests
- Customer Service: Chad Tapp, Paducah (Ky.) Area Technology Center; Nicole Jones, Atlanta Area Technical College, Georgia
- First Aid and CPR: Zachary Krato, North Technical HS, Florissant, Mo.; Scott Rhodes, Manatee Tech Institute, Bradenton, Fla.
- Principles of Technology: Garrett Pace, Bunn (N.C.) HS; Melissa Wilson, Tulsa Technology Center, Broken Arrow, Okla.
- Related Technical Math: Nick Bollow, Marshfield (Wis.) Senior HS; Justin Wilkey, Tulsa Technology Center, Broken Arrow, Okla.
- Total Quality Management: (team) Mesa (Ariz.) HS
Demonstration and Limited Participation Contests
- Audiovisual Technology: Brady Olson, Jason Greaves, Kalen Wilson, West Jordan (Utah) HS
- CNC Milling: Greg Pierce, Area Vo-Tech Center, Russellville, Ark.; Jason Planera, Joliet (Ill.) Junior College
- CNC Turning: Tim Hoffman, Lex La-Ray Tech Center, Lexington, Mo.; Blake Schmieg, Alexandria (Minn.) Tech College
- Entrepreneurship: (team) Bay Arenac Career Center, Bay City, Mich.
- Team Problem Solving: T.H. Pickens Tech Center, Aurora, Colo.
- Tech Prep Showcase (gold standard): Bethlehem (Pa.) Vo-Tech School; Cuyahoga Valley JVS, Brecksville, Ohio; Kettering-Fairmont HS, Kettering, Ohio; Madison Comprehensive HS, Mansfield, Ohio; Meridian (Idaho) Charter HS; Millstream North, Findlay, Ohio; Pike County JVS, Piketon, Ohio; Pioneer CTC, Shelby, Ohio; Scioto County JVS, Lucasville, Ohio; Tri-Rivers JVS, Marion, Ohio
- Telecommunications Cabling: Christopher Coons, Round Valley HS, Springerville, Ariz.; Jason Sprouse, Utah Valley State College, Orem, Utah
- Web Design: (teams) A.W. Beattie Tech School, Allison Park, Pa.; Illinois Central College, East Peoria