National Conference Pin and T-shirt Design Contest
SkillsUSA and Lowe’s sponsor a national conference pin and T-shirt design competition that is open to all dues-paying student members of the organization. The winning designs will become the official pin or T-shirt for the 2014 SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference. The pin and T-shirt will be produced by the SkillsUSA Store.
There will be one national winner for the pin design and one national winner for the T-shirt design. Each winner will receive the following, provided by SkillsUSA and Lowe’s:
- Plaque with his or her design
- A travel stipend to attend the SkillsUSA national conference
- A $5,000 Lowe’s program improvement grant to each winner’s school
- Complimentary samples of the pin or T-shirt that is produced
- Recognition of the winner on the SkillsUSA website
- Recognition for student and advisor at the national conference
February 1, 2014, is the deadline for entries. Rules are in the membership kit and are also posted on the SkillsUSA website at: www.skillsusa.org/compete/pindesign.shtml. Questions may be directed to Heidi Walsh at 703-737-0615 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.