ACTE National Policy Seminar: March 5-7
Stand with ACTE and your CTE colleagues from around the nation to help Washington understand that CTE works! Register to attend the ACTE National Policy Seminar (NPS), March 5-7, at the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel in Arlington, Va. A special student rate is available and students are welcome to join. CTE faces many challenges during the coming year, and during the 2012 NPS, you will have the opportunity to connect with legislators who need to see us, understand us—and remember us! At this year’s National Policy Seminar, there is something for everyone:
- Strengthen your knowledge of federal policies affecting CTE.
- Learn more about how national assessments and the career-readiness conversation will affect your students.
- Explore overarching issues affecting federal spending for education and workforce development.
- Preview the next reauthorization of the Perkins Act and begin planning ahead.
- Gain new advocacy skills to help you effectively promote your programs.
Check out the tentative agenda for more details and visit: www.acteonline.org/nps.aspx for the latest updates.