We are pleased to announce the winners of the Student Leadership Development and the Sharon Melton Meyers Memorial scholarships. The winners of the Student Leadership Development Scholarship will each receive $1300 to attend Leverage and Activate training in Kansas City. The Sharon Melton Myers Memorial SkillsUSA Scholarship fund provides $500 to graduating SkillsUSA members the opportunity to continue their education in college or technical school.
2012 Student Leadership Development Scholarship
- Stephen DeVito, Sussex County Technical School, Sparta, N.J. (Activate)
- Anthony Hamblin, Tennessee Technology Center – Oneida/Huntsville (Leverage)
- Connor Johnson, Eaton ISD Career Preparation Center, Charlotte, Mich. (Leverage)
- Ruby Ramirez, Cibola High School, Yuma, Ariz. (Leverage)
2012 Sharon Melton Myers Memorial Scholarship
- Andrew Jones, Area 31 Career Center/Ben Davis High School, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Jessica Pilkey, McMinn Career Technical Center, Athens, Tenn.
These and other scholarship opportunities can be found on our website: www.skillsusa.org/students/scholarships.shtml
Congratulations to our winners!